What happens when we abide in the heart center? Through a guided meditation, talk, and dialogues, Mukti explores subtle qualities and expressions of the heart. When we truly rest in the heart center, we can actually experience what seem to be paradoxical and separating aspects of life with a sense of unity, where the groundedness of our personal and earthly experience meets the lightness of our universal and spirit being.Talk Topics Include:
Q&A Topics Include:
- The Universal Heart
- The Paradox of Being Centered and Centerless
- How the Heart Door Swings Out and In
- The Sensitivity of No Boundaries
- Heartbreak as “What’s Gone Right”
Quotes from this Download:
- The Power of Vulnerability
- Abiding in a Posture of Faith
- Relationship without Need
- Sensing All Aspects within Paradoxes
"The heart can find a home in the sensation of being rooted in our human form on this earth while also being receptive of spirit -- in the heart is where these two join in union."
"The teaching 'Let what comes come and what goes go' can be a dismissal of our personal experience."
Recorded in Berkeley, California on September 6, 2016.
© 2016 by Mukti Gray. All rights reserved.